Smoking from a bong and pipe together can be a great experience. It can also be a disaster if you don’t know what you’re doing. This blog post will give tips on making the most of your bong and pipe smoking experience.
What You Need
To smoke from a bong and pipe together, you will need the following items:
- A bong with a bowl (the part of the bong where you put the weed) that can be removed
- A pipe with a bowl that can also be removed
- A screen that fits inside the bowl of the pipe
Tips for Smoking from a Bong and Pipe Together
Choose the Right Bong and Pipe:
The first step is choosing the suitable bong and pipe. You want a bong that is easy to clean and a pipe that is easy to hit. We recommend choosing a bong with a percolator for the best smoking experience. A percolator will help cool the smoke and make it easier on the lungs. In addition, we recommend choosing glass or metal pipes over plastic. Glass or metal pipes will hold heat better and provide a smoother hit.
Prepare Your Bong and Pipe:
Once you have chosen the suitable bong and pipe, it’s time to prepare them for use. Start by filling your bong with water. You want to fill it, so the water is about an inch above the downstream. If you have a percolator, ensure it is also submerged in water. Once your bong is filled with water, add your favorite tobacco or herbs to the bowl of your pipe.
Smoke Your Bong and Pipe:
It’s time to smoke your bong and pipe! Put your lips around the bong’s mouthpiece and light your pipe. The smoke travels through the bong’s water and into your lungs. Exhale and enjoy!
Steps To Start Smoking
Now that you have gathered all the necessary supplies, follow these steps to start smoking:
- Start by grinding up your weed. If you have difficulty doing this, you can use a grinder. But, first, place the weed in the bowl of the pipe.
- Put the screen in the bowl of the pipe.
- Put the bowl of the pipe in the bowl of the bong. The bowls must be snug so that no air can escape. If they are not snug, you will not be able to smoke correctly.
- Fill the bong with water (if using a bong without a percolator). If using a percolator bong, do not add water yet.
- Light your weed and start smoking! You may need to adjust the amount of water in your bong as you smoke so that air can still pass through properly.
- When you are finished smoking, empty the bong and pipe of all water and weed. Be sure to clean them before your subsequent use.
Now that you know how to smoke from a bong and pipe together, what are you waiting for? Get everything you need and follow these simple steps for an enjoyable experience. Remember to adjust the amount of water in your bong as needed so that air can still pass through properly. Enjoy!